- The Kiss. Auckland Pride Festival group exhibition, Black Asterisk Gallery, 10 Ponsonby Rd, Auckland, 8 — 18 February 2013. Featuring images from the series Men Undressed.exposed 2012. Group exhibition, Photospace Gallery, 37 Courtenay Pl, Wellington, 22 September — 8 October 2012.
- Men Alone—Men Together. Toi Poneke Gallery, 61 — 69 Abel Smith St, Wellington, 21 July — 11 August 2012.
- Alteplano. A journey through the pre-Andean high plateau of northwest Argentina. Photospace Gallery,
37 Courtenay Pl, Wellington, 17 February — 10 March 2012.
- Men Undressed. An exploration of the naked portrait. Photospace Gallery, 37 Courtenay Pl, Wellington, 11 March – 2 April 2011.
- exposed 2006. Group exhibition, Photospace Gallery, Wellington, November - December 2006.
- Southern Exposure. Group exhibition, multiple locations in London including New Zealand House, January 2006.
- seven exposed. Group exhibition, Blender Gallery, Paddington, Sydney, June/July 2005.
- Wally’s Place: 41 Michael St. Solo exhibition, Photospace Gallery, Wellington, NZ, May/June 2005.
- exposed 2005. Group Exhibition, Photospace Gallery, Wellington, NZ, April/May 2005.
- exposed. Group exhibition. Photospace Gallery, Wellington, NZ, May/June 2004.
- Men Alone—Men Together. Photographs and conversations with gay men. 229 pp. Wellington, Aotearoa New Zealand: Steele Roberts Publishers, 2010. Available from the publisher, Unity Books, and selected other bookshops around the country.
- Men Undressed. Photographs by Mark Beehre with poetry by Walt Whitman. 32pp. Catalogue to accompany the exhibition at the Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne, 13 April — 27 May 2012. Available from the photographer.
- Momento, Photoforum Members' Only Magazine, Issue 9, February 2012. Features photographs from the series Men Undressed.